Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- No Man's (Level 6)
The quickest level. You will only be facing one giant, and once you kill it, you win the level. Spam swords, you will get one only out before the giant comes. The others will be reinforcements.
- Ice Hills (Level 7)
- Juggerknights (Level 8)
- Deads (Level 9)
- Crawlers (Level 10)
- Eclipsors (Level 11)
- Marrowkai (Level 12)
- The Gate (Level 13)
- Castle (Level 14)
- You can now play with other players.
- There are many new backgrounds you can use as a battle field:
- Frozen wasteland
- Grassy hills
- You have to be a member (free) to be able to play.
- You have to be a "gold" member (USD $3.99 a month) to unlock the Chaos Empire.
- The upgrading system on campaign mode has changed dramatically from the first games' upgrade system
- The Magikill Minions and Natives have been removed from the game.
- You can buy new weapons and gadgetry for your army.
- To buy these items, you must have Empire coins or E Coins which could be gained through playing, being a member or purchasing E coins online.
- Their are four new classes added to the army of Order: Albowcross (winged archer), Enslaved Giant (captured from Chaos territory), Meric (healer), and Shadowrath (ninja).
- The army of Chaos is all new classes except for Miner and Giant: Medusa (queen, also the gorgon Medusa from the Myths), Marrowkia (skeleton mage), Juggerknights (heavily armored units that carry large shields and axes), Crawlers (cat-like animals), Bombers (charge and explode), Dead (zombie units that throw poisonous guts as weapons), and Eclipsor (winged archer unit).
- You can now chat with friends and opponents during battle.
- You will aquire in order:
- Miner(#1) and Swordwrath(#2) (Default)
- Spearton(#6) (Stage 1)
- Archidon(#3) (Stage 2)
- Shadowrath(#7) (Stage 3)
- Meric(#4) and Magikill(#5) (Stage 4)
- Enslaved Giant(#9) (Stage 6)
- Albowtross(#8) (Stage 9)
- The Chaos Enemies You will face in order